Corona Virus Update Green Isle Hotel
We would like to advise you that the hotel is open. Your health and safety is always our priority and we would like to reassure you we are constantly monitoring the situation regarding Covid-19 and implementing all cautionary measures as advised by the HSE and WHO.
The safety and duty of care of our guests, colleagues and our families is our main priority at The Green Isle Hotel.
All our operating procedures throughout the Hotel have been reviewed to ensure we continue to provide excellent service while adhering to social distancing and increased hygiene measures.
For our guest & team wellbeing we are adhering strictly to the Government, the Health Service Executive (HSE) and the World Health Organisation (WHO) guidelines, together with enhanced cleaning and hygiene measures in compliance with the industry experts.
- We have added sanitising stations at all key entry and exit points including public toilets and elevator lobbies.
- All staff have received training on best practices and will continue to receive ongoing training.
- QR Codes have been introduced in the hotel. Hotel menus, brochures and general hotel information will be available on these QR Codes to minimise touchpoints.
- Guest logging on to our Wi-Fi will be greeted with a landing page containing all menus, health and safety measures, opening times and general information about the hotel.
RESTAURANTS AND BARS
- Hand sanitizer is available in our food & beverage areas.
- All touch-up points are cleaned several times a day to ensure your safety.
- We are encouraging cashless/contactless payments.
- We will be using individually packaged condiments such as salt & pepper etc.
- We are providing table service only and taking reservations for all guests to avoid queuing.
- Young guests must be supervised at all times.
- Reservations are requested to avoid queuing.
- All key touchpoints such as credit card keypads, pens, desk pads and keys will be thoroughly sanitised after each guest transaction.
- Once checked in you will then have the option of using the lifts or staircase to access your bedroom.
- Strict protocols on lift usage will be displayed on each floor.
- Staff have undergone retraining on the latest protocols and best-practice standards concerning PPE, physical distancing, cleaning standards and hygiene practices.
- Cleaning standards have been fully reviewed and updated to ensure we have robust enhanced cleanliness and hygiene practices.
- We have conducted a full review of all cleaning agents and chemicals to ensure effectiveness.
- Hand sanitisers are available in the rooms.
- We will be using bottled water and single use refreshment options.
- Rooms will be fully sanitised after each use.
- Members and guests are being asked to attend ready to work out / swim.
- We have introduced an online booking system to ensure that members and guests can access the areas without queuing. Reservations are essential.
- There are hand sanitising stations throughout the gym, with additional sprays to ensure guests can clean down each piece of equipment before and after use.
Green Isle Hotel Team