Butlers Chocolate Experience
LocationClonshaugh Business Park, Dublin 17
Distance45 mins by Car
“Like millions all over the world, have you ever wondered about what really goes on behind the doors of a real working chocolate factory? Close your eyes for a moment and imagine if you will the unmistakable aroma of chocolate assailing your senses and the cornucopia of chocolate in all forms that surrounds you. You can now make this dream a reality by visiting Butlers Chocolates Factory in north Dublin and taking the Butlers Chocolate Experience Tour”
While staying at the Green Isle Hotel. why not take part in the very special tour and step inside the Butlers Chocolate Experience and discover for yourself the wonder of where chocolate comes from and how, since 1932, Butler’s chocolate masters have perfected their skill and artistry to create their famous chocolate assortments for you to enjoy.
Tour guides bring you every step of the way as you take part in the ultimate chocolate discovery tour in Ireland, with plenty of complimentary scrumptious chocolate tastings to savour throughout!
On the tour, you get to enjoy the following:
- Watch the chocolate movie and learn all about the origins of chocolate and the history of Butlers Chocolates.
- Wander around the interactive chocolate museum with optional worksheets for children of all ages.
- Savour the aroma from the chocolate gallery and enjoy a fascinating vista of the entire Butlers Chocolate factory. Discover how our chocolatiers have mastered their craft of chocolate artistry since 1932.
- Enjoy an up-close chocolate demonstration from one of our chocolatiers, learning the interesting techniques of how individual chocolates are made.
- Finally, unleash your competitive chocolate spirit and decorate your own chocolate figure with lashings of liquid chocolate and chocolate flakes – the highlight of the tour.
- Personalised participant certificates are available on request